- Stain Remover works without chlorine bleach or other harsh chemicals.
- to penetrate, dissolve and eliminate a variety of stains on contact.
- It’s gentle on delicate fabrics and works in all water temperatures.
- The formula contains biodegradable ingredients and is free of dyes, petroleum solvents, phosphates and other harsh chemicals.
- Chlorine bleach
- Glycol ethers
- Petroleum solvents
- Synthetic fragrances
HOW TO USE:
- For best results, treat stains when new. Rub Stain Remover into the stained area completely. Wait one to five minutes depending on severity of the stain, and then wash according to the label care instructions. Launder in the warmest water recommended for the fabric.
- For extra tough stains, re-apply. Make sure the stain is removed before drying the garment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Exceptionally fast-acting and effective against most food, soil, protein, grease and sugar stains
- Penetrates and dissolves tough stains like coffee, tea, juice, grass, makeup, lipstick, mascara, wine and eggs and colored fruit stains like cherries, strawberries, mustard and tomatoes.
- Virtually eliminates protein stains like blood and greasy stains like butter, ice cream, yogurt and mayonnaise
- Say “goodbye” to ring around the collar and underarm stains
- Ultra-concentrated with a neutral pH
- Gentle and safe to use on delicates, colorfast fabrics, baby clothes and bedding
- Safe for septic systems
- Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
What's in the box
x1 Stain Remover